Thank you for choosing to join the Birthing Magazine Resource Guide.
The Birthing Magazine Resource Guide provides our readers with the most up to date local listings of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and parenting resources, goods and services.
As an economical, self-serve listing, the Birthing Magazine Resource Guide provides advertisers with a cost-effective way to reach their target market.
You are responsible for maintaining and updating the content of your listing.
After your initial six month listing you will be offered the opportunity to renew at a 25% discount. This discount will remain in effect as long as you continue to renew your listing.
Birth Unlimited and Birthing Magazine reserve the right to change the rate of listings at any time; however, the renewal discount will still apply to the new rate when you renew.
Your listing will be reviewed prior to posting to insure that it complies with Birthing Magazine’s Advertising Policy:
- Birth Unlimited /Birthing Magazine Advertising Policy:
- Birth Unlimited and Birthing Magazine seek and accept advertisements that support the concept that birth is a normal, physiological process and that babies require parenting through the childbearing year and beyond that doesn’t put their wellbeing or the future of the planet at risk. Advertisements should not attract buyers by promoting anxiety or implying that pregnant women’s or parent’s bodies or parenting practices are inadequate.
- Birthing Magazine endorses the following:
- 1.World Health Organization’s International Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes http://www.who.int/nutrition/publications/code_english.pdf
- 2.International Charter Ethical Advertising Standards http://www.icharter.org/standards/eas405/
Birth Unlimited and Birthing Magazine reserves the right to interpret this or any other policy which may be put in place from time to time, and to refuse any ad that is deemed not to follow them.
For clarification or further information, contact the Editor in Chief at: email@example.com